The New Life Promise Program has helped thousands of people meet their weight loss and wellness goals, all while becoming faith-focused and getting closer to Christ.
Create your own community and help your friends and loved ones do the same...
I created the New Life Promise to combine the power of proper nutrition with the power of God’s love.
After meeting some amazing people and becoming part of the journey of thousands of New Lifers and building a healthy community that puts faith first, I’ve become closer to God.
And I want you to feel the same joy I feel when helping others through the New Life study Groups.
-Isabel D. Price
Start Your Own New Life Promise Study Group
Whether it’s at home, your church, or even online, you don’t have to be a nutritional expert, bible scholar, or trained teacher with our FREE Leader’s Guide today.
Watch this short [1 minute] video below to learn more about how to get started.
Draw yourself closer to the Lord for He says, ‘where two
or three gather in my name, there am I with them.’
How To Become An NLP Study Leader
If you have the heart to help others and want to help them lead a faith-focused healthy life, you’re qualified to lead. And I can tell you first-hand the fulfillment I feel from leading a study group. It’s truly life-changing.
Take these 3 steps to become a group leader today:
- Download the FREE Leader’s Guide. Fill in your name and email in the form on this page, and then download your guide.
- Create your group (and invite members.) Who you choose for your group and the size of the group is entirely up to you, whether it’s your family and friends, church group, co-workers, or neighbors. We’ll give you an email template you can send out as well as links that each member can use to join the New Life Promise with a special family discount price.
- Lead your group, around your own life (in-person or virtually.) I recommend meeting your group once a week to get the most out of it, but there’s no wrong time or place to meet! It’s just important that you’re regularly encouraging, connecting, and supporting each other.
How Can The Free Leader’s Guide Help?
Your FREE Leader’s Guide includes:
- Fully structured and guided sessions to help you confidently lead your group.
- Ready-made handouts for guiding specific sessions that you can print out or send to your group.
- Important scripture verses and questions to support each week’s topic.
- Motivational mini-victories that aren’t related to numbers on a scale so that you can engage every member of your group.
- Nutritional wisdom review to make sure everyone is learning for long-term lifestyle changes.
Plus, you’ll also get support every step of the way. As a New Life Promise group leader, you’ll get special access to our team if you need them.
Do you have more questions? Check out the FAQ at the bottom of this page for more information.
Download your FREE New Life Promise Leader’s Guide today!
Your Leader’s Guide will download automatically once you submit, you simply need to fill out your email below so that we can stay in touch and support you along the way
(You will also receive a separate email with a link to the guide.) This is a free download so there’s absolutely no cost to you!
When you submit the form, you will be taken to a page to download the guide. An email will also be sent to you with a link to the guide and additional instructions for leading your group.
FAQs about New Life Promise Study Groups
Nothing! It is free to download your NLP Leader’s Guide and start your own NLP study group.
Yes, every member of your study group will need to have their own program and their own account. This will ensure that each member has access to every detail of the program (bonuses, free supporting emails, and access to the private New Life Promise Family Facebook group).
While you are welcome to lead a group at any time during your New Life Promise journey,
we recommend waiting until you have at least completed the first 4 weeks of the New Life
Promise. This will allow you to truly lead your group through the program
No. You can use this Leader’s Guide to lead your group in person (in your church, inside your home, at a coffee shop, etc.) or online via a service like Google Hangouts, Zoom, or
Skype. There is no right or wrong time or place to do this!